HILLSIDE RIDING CLUB RULES
We reserve the right to refuse permission to ride if guidelines are not met.
- Sound level of bike must meet club guidelines (96 dB).
- Please park in the grassy area south of the Five Star Cycle parking lot. Members may drive back to the track.
- Everyone riding or visiting must sign-in each and every time that you are on the club grounds. The sign in box is located in the grass parking lot.
- GUEST RIDERS MUST pay the $15.00 donation fee (three ride limit) and be signed in by a member. Insert your donation in the sign in box slot located under the sign in sheet. All non-members of the club must also print their address on the sign in sheet (in the area provided).
- Personal safety protection is required. (helmet, boots, goggles, gloves, etc.)
- Please do not leave any trash. If you brought it with you, take it with you.
- Stay with in the club’s 100 acre riding area.
- No pit ridding. 5 MPH speed limit in the parking area.
- Please stay off the grass around the white house, trailer, and the patch of grass in front of Five Star Cycle. Do not ride around the gate.
- Access road to the track has two way traffic. Please use caution and close gate after you are done riding for the day.
- Do not ride up and down Fry Road. Remember, we are privileged to have a place to ride like Hillside. Respect these grounds as if they were your own.
- Stay on the marked trails.
**ATTENTION ALL WOODS RIDERS**THIS YEAR WE ARE ASKING EVERY ONE TO STAY ON THE MARKED TRAILS. PLEASE DO NOT VENTURE OFF THESE TRAILS. IF YOU DO NOT SEE TRAIL MARKERS (ARROWS) WITHIN TEN YARDS OF THE LAST MARKER YOU ARE OFF THE TRAIL, AND POSSIBLY TRESPASSING ON THE NEIGHBORS PROPERTY.ALL OF OUR CREEKS ON THE MARKED TRAILS NOW HAVE BRIDGES. PLEASE DO NOT RIDE THROUGH ANY PORTION OF THE CREEK/STREAMS FOR ANY REASON.RIDING THROUGH ANY CREEK IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED